"Don’t be afraid to ask for help. If you don’t ask, you won’t receive. "
Robert T. Kiyosaki
Learning what works best to promote your business, grow your presence, and ultimately generate more customer activity doesn’t have to be confusing.
We’re happy to answer your questions.
Below you’ll find some popular questions about digital marketing…
What Is Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is an umbrella of sorts, covering all the services online to promote a business or mission.
Here are some of the popular services of digital marketing:
- Web Design
- Review & Reputation Management
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Citation Creation
- Graphic Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay Per Click Ads (PPC/Local Reach)
- Google Business Profile Creation and Management
- Apple Business Connect Creation and Management
Do I Need A Website?
We believe businesses of all sizes and industries should have a website. It allows them to reach a global audience, showcase their products and services, and build an online presence.
A website provides businesses with the opportunity to:
- Display their goods or services
- Interact with customers to build relationships and increase sales
- Show their professionalism and credibility
- Increase brand recognition and awareness
- Provide customers with valuable information about the company and its services
- Increase their profits
- Be seen as an industry leader
How Much Does It Cost to Have A Website?
Websites can vary in price depending on what your business will need. There is no one-price or one-size-fits-all because a good designer knows that each business is unique.
Here are just a few items an efficient web designer will ask for your website project:
- How many pages will you need
(Home, About Us, Contact Us, Who We Are, Our Services/Products to name a few).
- Will your website need frequent updates regarding the products you offer?
- Do you need a shopping cart software so your customers can shop online?
- Will you write your own content or do you need a copywriter?
- How soon do you need your website to be available?
- How much does it cost to maintain a website?
- Do you have social media pages already set up?
We’re happy to offer other suggestions and answer your questions. Feel free to contact us at 607-624-3203.
How Will I Know If People Visit My Website?
There are a few ways we can track how your website is doing and how many visitors you receive.
We use specific insights to make sure your website is reaching its top performance.
Will Customers Find Me Online?
Yes they will. How fast and where they find you can be the unknown variables.
There are a few key factors that affect how Google and other search engines rank you. Having a website is just the beginning.
It’s important to know where you may be listed or have reviews online. We offer a free report of what your business looks like online so you don’t have any unexpected or negative comments affecting your customer activity.
Reach out if you would like a free report.
What's The Best Way to Handle Social Media?
With so many different social media platforms it can be very time consuming to stay on top of each one. We recommend using more than one social platform for followers and customers. Having at least one is a great place to start.
We have some best practices that help our clients grow their followers.
Here are a few tips:
- Post often so your friends, followers and visitors know you’re still in business
- Share free tips about your product or service
- Ask for reviews so new visitors learn about your business
- Offer seasonal advice and tips
- Share your successes in a way that people are learning from you.
Need help with other social media ideas? We’re happy to talk with you here!
Should I Be Advertising Online? (And How?)
Running ads online is a great way to seek out more customer activity. However, there are some foundational items to note so your time and money are well spent in online advertising.
Here are a few important items to know about:
- How is your website ranking against your competitors?
- Do you have enough online reviews to build trust and confidence in customers?
- Are you listed in any directories online?
Are Online Reviews REALLY That Important?
More than 82% of people check for reviews (source: BrightLocal.com) when looking to do business with any given company.
These same people look at 2+ reviews/sites for the overall reputation and sentiment of doing business with a company. Reviews are widely consumed like a referral from a friend.
Do you know where your organization’s reviews are found online? We offer a free report for your business. This can help you not only see where you ARE online, but where you can GO to build your visibility and increase customer activity.
Here for you..
Still have questions about how to build your customer activity from what your business does onine?
Your goals - our mission and we are dedicated to linking opportunity to you...
Email: [email protected]
Designing Value, Inc.
30 N Broad Street
Binghamton, NY 13901